Consumers today use cellular devices for everything, and need to rely on their service providers. Companies that build trust with consumers as they research their options stand to win more business.
- The industry leader, Apple, controls nearly a quarter of total market share.
- Two out of the top five market share leaders are publishers, edging out other top service providers.
- This market segment represents a massive opportunity for brands to connect with consumers through millions of monthly searches.
Individuals and businesses rely on landlines to communicate and operate, so deciding on a service provider requires consideration. Brands that educate consumers as they learn about their options stand to win.
- The top two market share winners are large retail brands.
- Three of the top five market share leaders are traditional telephone companies.
- Despite a drop in popularity, this segment still represents more than 381,000 monthly searches.
Today, consumers use the internet for everything, and need to rely on their service providers. Internet providers that build trust with consumers as they learn about their options stand to win more business.
- The segment winner is a publisher and affiliate that provides a variety of valuable resources.
- Three of the top five market share winners are content publishers.
- This segment represents more than 4.4 million in monthly searches, translating to massive opportunity for brands.
Television providers today compete with streaming services and social platforms for consumer attention. As consumers turn online for their viewing preferences, providers need to connect through engaging content to win business.
- The segment leader owns a significant amount of the market at 21% market share.
- The top four market share leaders are all publishers and affiliates.
- This market segment represents hundreds of thousands of consumer connection opportunities.