Navigating the legal system is daunting for personal injury victims and families, and finding an attorney to rely on is crucial. Law firms need to connect with potential clients early based on expertise and trust.
- Leading law firms share multimedia content including blog posts and videos.
- Market leaders share educational, longform content and on their owned websites.
- Seven out of ten market share leaders are publishers or government websites.
The complexities of the legal system can be overwhelming for victims. Many don’t even know they are eligible to file a lawsuit. Law firms must proactively connect with potential claimants to establish expertise and trust.
- The top ten market leaders are all content publishers or government websites.
- Two of the top five market leaders are content hubs owned by law firms.
- Market leaders share multimedia content designed to provide value to victims.